You would start out as an Editorial Trainee working in close collaboration with our Managing Editors learning how to process papers properly from submission to publication.
You should share our passion for spreading the newly acquired knowledge of today’s scientific community and feel motivated to contribute to open access publishing. We look forward to welcoming energetic new members to our Belgrade and Novi Sad office.
Dependent on your scientific background you will be assigned to an according field. We are mostly looking for Editors educated in the following areas: Chemistry, Molecular Sciences, Engineering, Physics, Biology, Ecology, Environmental Sciences, Medicine, Geosciences, Mathematics.
- Support the editorial process for academic research journals in your domain of expertise
- Organize the peer-review process for submitted manuscripts and coordinate editorial decisions
- Handle email communication between the parties involved in the publication process
- Collaborate with other members of the editorial team and production team
- BSc degree or higher
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong English skills in written and spoken language
- Ability to multi-task, attention to detail
- Experience with scholarly publishing beneficial
What we offer
- Full time job with standard working hours (8 hours/day)
- Bonus system for high performing employees
- Private health insurance and team buildings
- Working in a dynamic multicultural team
- Contributing to the academic community