Are you a native English speaker, interested in supporting scientists and other researchers to publish their latest results? We are looking for full-time English editors to support our scholarly journals from our offices based in Belgrade and Novi Sad, Serbia.
We are looking for meticulous and highly motivated people to join our team of English Editors at MDPI.
Editors are expected to accurately edit scholarly articles, working to short deadlines and meeting work targets with a high degree of consistency. You may also be asked to edit corporate material (e.g., announcements, flyers, or webpages) and support journal editors with English-related tasks. You will be expected to work full-time from our Serbian offices and be familiar with Microsoft Word. All editors undergo a probation period during which training is provided.
All applicants must have the following:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in any subject
- English as a first language
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Excellent self-organization, including meeting work targets
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to collaborate as part of an international team
- An interest in scholarly research
- A strong interest in working with research material
The following are a benefit:
- Previous experience editing, writing or publishing scholarly content
- Knowledge of LaTeX
- Experience working in a research environment
- A PhD or equivalent qualification
What we offer
- Private health insurance and team buildings
- Working in a dynamic multicultural team
- Contributing to the academic community